Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working Momma......

Well, its official.... I'm going to be a working momma! I have been considering it now for awhile. 1- because I really think Makayla needs more than she is getting here with me. 2- because I think I need more than I am getting with just me and a two year old. So, I put out some resumes... thinking if nothing came up it was a sign from God I need to stay home with her. Well, two weeks later I started an interview process and found out Monday I got the job! During this time of me putting out my resume, I was scouting out the best preschools for Makayla. So, these next few weeks are going to be a big transition for the Gragg household. Makayla starts full time preschool on Sept. 2nd and I start my new job Sept. 8th. I'm so excited about my new job... not only am I getting a great hourly wage but they offer wonderful benefits... which is a huge plus for our family. Right now- we are paying an outragous amount on just me and Makayla. So, having those benefits is worth alot! Please keep us in your prayers the next few weeks! Here's to new beginnings :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congratulations Jenna!! I'm so happy for you that you found a place for Makayla that you are really happy with, and that you found a great job! I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. You are definitely in our prayers.

Love y'all!! :)